Library hours: 7:20am – 2:50pm
The library media center provides a variety of resources
- access to the internet through student computer stations
- Chromebook charging cords for use while in the library
- troubleshooting help with your Chromebook
- an Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- online databases including EBSCO and ProQuest
- overnight check-out for textbooks
To access the library catalog and databases please proceed to the library homepage by clicking on the Library Resources link above.
Library books check out for 4 weeks.