|Elementary Breakfast||$1.05||no charge|
|Secondary Breakfast||$1.15||no charge|
Free and Reduced Meals
Applications for free and reduced meals are to be completed annually. Families who qualify for the Washington Basic Food program automatically qualify for free school meals. Find out more at Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Basic Food.
Applications must be printed and completed, then sent to your child’s school.
To make an online payment through Skyward Family Access:
- Log in to your Skyward Family Access account.
- Select Food Service from the menu.
- Select Make Online Payment.
- Enter payment amount and select Pay with RevTrak.
- Verify amount and select Go to Checkout.
- Log in to RevTrak. New customers will create a login and password.
- Verify accuracy and select Complete Order.
Payments will be immediately posted to student meal accounts. Contact 360.575.7172 for support.
Basic Food Assistance Information
foodhelp.wa.gov is your source to finding healthy and affordable food in Washington State.