Online enrollment for new students is through Skyward Family Access. If you do not have an account, please select New Student Enrollment Account to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, or have recently received a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment.
For parents/guardians who are new to Longview School District and do not have a Skyward Family Access account.
For parents/guardians with an existing or temporary Skyward Family Access account.
For families with incoming Kindergartners
During the enrollment process, you will have the opportunity to scan and attach the required documentation to the application. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may bring copies of these documents to your child’s school to complete the process. Required documentation is:
- Child’s legal birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records
- Child’s withdrawal grades from previous school (for grades 7-12 only)
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from all previous schools (for grades 9-12 only)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, signed lease, or mortgage statement)
What parents should know:
- Children must be at least five year old on or before August 31 to be enrolled in kindergarten.
- Children must be at least six years old on or before August 31 to be enrolled in first grade.
- Children of age 8 and less than age 18 are required by law to attend a public school, an approved private school or educational center, unless they are receiving approved home-based instruction.
- Attendance options will be made available to homeless families on the same terms as families resident in the district. Enrollment may not be denied or delayed due to the lack of any document normally required for enrollment.